Hey, It's munchkin here! Well, since I have just started this blog there will be no advice to give. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am officially open for questions. It's a new year and I'm pretty sure everybody is excited and ready to start there new years resolution! I am really looking forward to this blog so I would appreciate all the views I could get. Followers would be nice too, but I'm going to just take one step at a time. This is how the blog will work:
1) You,as the reader, will write me a question asking for advice.
• You can post your question in the comments box or email me at munch-pyon@hotmail.com!
• When you email or post your question either leave a name, username, or if you feel uncomfortable having people know you put anonymous.
~ For those who wish to remain anonymous I will email you my response to your question and I will post my answer but leaving your name out of it. If you do not want me to post, please state that in your email/ comment.
2) Once your question is read I will post your answer on my blog
• I will specifically direct the advice at you (unless told not to), but will also leave the advice open for others who can relate to take the advice.
• I will do my best to answer all questions, please don't be upset if I accidentally miss you.
3) I am open to all questions!!
• I may not have the answers to all questions but I am willing to read them and listen.
• If by any chance I can't answer your question I truly apologize in advance and I will let you know.
Well that's all for now. I really do look forward to many questions. All ages are excepted here and I promise to do my best. Anyways I hope to hear from some of you. I will check my email and comments daily. Thank you for taking the time to read this far!:)
Just a reminder my email is: munch-pyon@hotmail.com!!
Love always,
Munchkin-pyon
No comments:
Post a Comment